Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Reduction of the gold amount to be claimed from wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox​

What is your suggestion's title?
Reduction of the gold amount to be claimed from wallet.​

Suggestion Details:
Greetings, as you all know we now have gotten an update with bug reporting. We now do get gold currency as reward for submitting an appropriate bug report and the rewarded currency gets stacked into our wallet which can be accessed through discord only. We have a specific amount of gold that we need to reach to claim our gold currency from wallet and to send into our in-game accounts. The amount rn is 500 gold which I think is not fair at all, not many players submits bug reports and so the gold currency we get isn't much as well. I am suggesting to reduce the gold amount from 500 to 120 so that the reporters can claim the reward quickly.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will improve the community in a way that bug-reporters will find it more interesting and worthy to spend their time in finding and reporting the bugs.​

Extra Information:
https://ibb.co/ZmBjvkv I know I do not even have the 120 gold but hey! it's just an example ss.​

Last edited:

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
Shadowbox, maybe spend less time writing suggestions and more time reporting bugs, because I have 97069 gold already.

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ShadowBox​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • 500 gold requirement is fine and can be reached easily by frequently reporting bugs.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MrEpiko

Status
Not open for further replies.